Apply below to be a participant on the UK Easter HARP Divine Principle WS 2017!
Motto: ‘DPDP- Deeply Personal Divine Principle’
Dates: 9th April arrival for 6pm – 13th April departures from 6pm.
Come join us this Easter season and be a part of our annual UK HARP Divine Principle Workshop with team activities, sports, easter egg hunt, talks and discussions.
Fee: £100 for the first participant, and £90 for subsequent siblings.
Condition: We want to encourage you all to take part in a workshop condition and hope you will take it seriously and make a real commitment!
We would like to ask you to join in a 7 day condition from 2nd-8th April – ending the day before each workshop commences.
We propose that you do a 7-minute prayer, or 21 minute reading of some kind e.g. Divine Principle, HDH texts, the Bible etc, and encourage you to do more if you want to.
Things to bring: (please label all personal belongings)
- Workshop fee (£100 in cash for the first participant and £90 for subsequent siblings)
- Signed Code of Conduct (Participants often forget this crucial part, so please ensure that this is printed, signed and taken with them! Access the Code of Conduct here.
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothes that you do not mind getting dirty.
- Sports shoes (shoes may get wet)
- Some plastic bags for wet or dirty clothing and shoes
- Slippers for indoors: This is very important, as the floors get incredibly dirty, which means socks and feet get very grubby, wet and cold.
- Alarm clock: We are asking you to hand in mobile phones, so it is advisable to bring an alarm clock to ensure you wake up on time!
- Notebook and pens
- An open mind and heart!
- Please leave video games consoles and mobile phones etc at home. If you do choose to bring them, please take hand them in upon registration. They will be given back to you after the workshop; this is so that we can be free of distraction during the workshop.
- Pocket Money (we will have a tuck shop)
- Games that can be played in a short space of time, such as banana grams, SET, Dobble etc
Please arrive by 6pm on the 9th April, the workshop ends the evening of the 13th April at around 6pm. Graduation will be from 4pm. Parents are warmly welcomed to attend!
Travel: If you require pick up from Chippenham, Trowbridge or Melksham, then please inform us no later than the 9th April, and we can arrange a lift.
Workshop site address: Cleeve House, Trowbridge Road, Seend, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 6PG
Please ensure you have read all information above before applying below:
See last year’s Divine Principle workshop overview here.
Any questions or concerns please feel free to get in touch via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you all there!
Ruth Johnson, Workshop Director/HARP Leader