Come warm up by the fire this winter season and be a part of our annual Winter HARP Workshop with team activities, sports, talks and discussions.
Fee: £120 for the first participant, and £110 for subsequent siblings.
Condition: It can be easy to be distracted from our conditions, especially during the Christmas season, but we can assure you that your workshop will be an even better experience if you take it seriously and make a real commitment!
We would like to ask you to join in a 7 day condition from 20th-26th December – ending the day before each workshop commences.
We propose that you do a 7-minute prayer, or 21 minute reading of some kind e.g. Divine Principle, HDH texts, the Bible etc, and encourage you to do more if you want to.
Things to bring: (please label all personal belongings)
- Workshop fee (£120 in cash for the first participant and £110 for subsequent siblings)
- Signed Code of Conduct (Participants often forget this crucial part, so please ensure that this is printed, signed and taken with them! Access the Code of Conduct here.
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothes that you do not mind getting dirty.
- Sports shoes (shoes may get wet)
- Some plastic bags for wet or dirty clothing and shoes
- Slippers for indoors: This is very important, as the floors get incredibly dirty, which means socks and feet get very grubby, wet and cold.
- Alarm clock: We are asking you to hand in mobile phones, so it is advisable to bring an alarm clock to ensure you wake up on time!
- Notebook and pens
- An open mind and heart!
- Please leave video games consoles and mobile phones etc at home. If you do choose to bring them, please take hand them in upon registration. They will be given back to you after the workshop; this is so that we can be free of distraction during the workshop.
- Pocket Money (we will have a tuck shop)
- Games that can be played in a short space of time, such as banana grams, SET, Dobble etc
Please arrive by 6pm on the 27th December, the workshop ends the evening of the 2nd January at around 5pm. Graduation will be from 4pm. Parents are warmly welcomed to attend!
Travel: If you require pick up from Chippenham, Trowbridge or Melksham, then please inform us no later than the 20th December, and we can arrange a lift.
Workshop site address: Cleeve House, Trowbridge Road, Seend, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 6PG
Please ensure you have read all information above before applying below:
*APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED*
There may still be a few spaces made available due to cancellations.
Please contact for details.
Any questions or concerns please feel free to get in touch via this email address: email@example.com
See you all there!
Ruth Johnson, Workshop Director/HARP Leader